July 2, 2010

Squash Blossom + Tillin'

Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to (finally) present my first squash blossom. Scott tells me this means I'm getting some squash. And you know what that means? I'm about to get my first home-grown vegetable EVER. From SEED!


...though I suppose I shouldn't count my chickens before they've hatched. If any squirrels get in the way of my glory, they're so dead.

Our little garden is pretty sparse right now, but the transplants are looking happier every day. Here's a photo from a few weeks ago of Scott tillin' up the land...


...I'm even kinda crazy 'bout his farmer's tan. (Oh yes I did go there).

This blogging thing comes in waves for me. I feel a wave coming on. A wave where I actually take decent pictures, avoid excessive exclamation points and ellipses, and maybe even design the header. But first, we must finish unpacking.

1 comment:

My name's Haley said...

YOUR GARDEN IS GOING TO BE B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!!!!