May 5, 2010

Happy Love Songs

I made this mix for some of the folks in my family for Christmas. Seems a little late to be posting this, but the songs are bubbly and appropriate for the nice spring weather.

01. Sea of Love | Cat Power
02. Home | Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
03. I Was Made for You | She & Him
04. Kick Drum Heart | The Avett Brothers
05. Silver Lining | Rilo Kiley
06. The Heart of Life | John Mayer
07. You and I | Ingrid Michaelson
08. One Eyed Cat | Jenny & Tyler (UD Alumni!)
09. Rollercoaster | Kimya Dawson

I've been in the mood to make more mixes lately. I especially like the process of narrowing it down to no more than 12 songs. Time to get on it!

1 comment:

Bill said...

I just put Kick Drum Heart on a mix too! I can't keep mine to 12 songs though. I go to 80 minutes (normal cd length), and that's enough of a challenge for me.