Last weekend we drove down to DC to visit Courtney and Becca.
We crammed a lot into two days!
- Told stories and drank too many margaritas in Courtney's kitchen
- Played buck hunter and skeeball at Rocket Bar
- Walked around the mall all afternoon (gorgeous sunny and 50º!)
- Watched a group of dancing kids ham it up in front of the Washington Monument
- Discovered the best little restaurant in China Town
- Baked gooey butter cake on somewhat of a whim
- Watched The Hurt Locker, which had me on the edge of my seat
- Took a few photos near Courtney's neighborhood on Sunday morning
AND! We made it back to Philly by 2pm Sunday, which left us with plenty of time to explore the huge Asian supermarket, walk to Reading Terminal Market, do some laundry, relax, and watch the Oscars. An amazing weekend, I'd say.
Thanks for being an awesome hostess, Courtney! We had a great time.