November 3, 2009

24 before 25

Well, it's my 25th birthday! I did pretty well on this little list, but I missed a few. They'll just have to go on my 25 before 26 list — I'll post that in the next week. And maybe I'll do a little recap of the things I did get to do. A lot has happened in a year!

(Gray items on the list have been completed!)

01. start my own Etsy shop
02.
visit Kelly and Becca
03.
go on a leisurely bike ride with Scott
04. design my first set of wedding invitations
05. go to the first wedding of one of my friends
06. become involved with the UD alumni association
07. design a logo for my brother Chris' new biz
08. go camping
09. bake cupcakes
10. make a project from this book, Printing by Hand
11. make a project from this book, Sock and Glove
12. eat dinner in NYC with Scott, my Dad and Peggy
13. make my mom's lasagna (and get my mom + mark to visit me!)
14. start a new blog for my Etsy shop
15. go to a concert at World Café Live with Scott (went to Johnny Brenda's instead)
16. go on a roadtrip + take lots of photos
17. create my postcard project
18. picnic at an AVAM summer outdoor film (did this in Philly instead)
19. go on a Baltimore harbor water taxi bar crawl with friends
20. finish crocheting my first blanket
21. make a new friend
22. go to a restaurant I haven't yet been to in Baltimore
23. discover my favorite podcast (The Moth)
24. finally visit the Baltimore aquarium

No comments: