September 21, 2009

Freelance Design Update


Just wanted to share something I'm excited about: I have a new freelance gig at The University of Delaware. I'm designing a few days a week for the College of Engineering. So far I've been designing posters, postcards, recruitment brochures and alumni newslettery goodness. I especially like having the opportunity to design some multi-paged materials with lots of copy, which I haven't done in a little while (some might think I'm crazy, but I'm being sincere!). I love me some InDesign paragraph styles.

I'm still open for other freelance projects as well, and have had a pretty awesome variety lately. I worked with Caspari McCormick to create a press kit with customizable stationery for the Delaware Children's Museum. I'm wrapping up a t-shirt design for one of my favorite neighborhood spots in Baltimore (thank you John). And! I'm working with Brody to create some thank you stationery that complements the wedding invites I designed for her. Going to print them on my fancy new printer.

I've had much fun working on these projects, and I feel fortunate to have such great clients/collaborators. Thank you. And thanks to all of my lovely new fans on facebook!

As always, if you or a friend are in need of design, please get in touch with me. I'd love to hear what you've got in mind.

That's all of my shameless self-promo for now ; )

Hope you had a delightful weekend.

[Above // Part of my view when I'm designing at home: S, front window, and my new curtains from Mom]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting.
So glad to hear about all the wonderful projects you are working on.
I am quite certain that your work will soon become more and more known, appreciated and sought after.

My love to both, G. Peggy

Sarah Erin said...

Thanks, Grandma Peggy, I hope so!

: )