August 10, 2009

Movie Trailer: Lemonade



"If you've been laid off, then this movie is for you"

Found on Twitter via @RachelStuart, @slantsixneal and @agencyspy.

Looking forward to seeing this one. I think it'll be inspiring.

I got laid off, and I learned to freelance, traveled cross-country, moved to Philadelphia, reconnected with old friends, started riding my bike, hiked in the Great Smoky Mountains, visited family and friends, had them visit me, learned to cook more, started an herb garden, and today I'm diving into printmaking. Art. Just for fun. Because I want to.

It's definitely not all bad : )

How about you?

www.lemonademovie.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just a correction to my comment on an older post. I put #3, Brad, Leon etc. and I'm more accurately known as #4. I don't know why I keep doing that. I did it on Mom's blog too. I guess I see so many of Curt's posts that it has stuck in my mind. Anywayzzzzzzzz.
Love to you-
#4
Brad
Leon
etc...