January 31, 2009

Sale @ Abigail A. Percy


I love everything (everything!) that Abigail A. Percy makes. She's having a sale right now! Can't justify a purchase at the moment, but some day I will. Absolutely.

In the meantime, if you have the money, you should buy some because it's simply beauteous. And you can even see her process and inspiration on her blog, which I think is neato.

Here's what she says on her Etsy profile:

My work is inspired by a personal love and fascination for historical repeat pattern design, particularly floral. I love to spend time sourcing natural imagery to interpret into jewellery, and like nothing better than rumaging for beautiful vintage design at flea markets abroad.

And she's from Glasgow, Scotland, which is just cool in itself.

Abigail's Etsy shop.
Abigail's website.
Abigail's blog.

[image from here]


If it sounds like I have a crush on her, it's because I do.

1 comment:

Abigail A. Percy said...

Aw, shucks ;)) *blush*

Thank you kindly!