December 12, 2008

Thanksgiving!


Pikachu! (Gesundheit!)

This year I celebrated a non-traditional Thanksgiving with Scott's family. We joined up with the fam in Long Island, then trekked into Manhattan to get a peak at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. We all agreed that it was even better than expected! We saw more than we thought we would, and the crowds were fantastic. We wandered around mid-town and the Bryant Park holiday shops, and finished up the day with a steak dinner out on the town. I dare say it was tastier than turkey...

I missed my own family traditions, but it was nice to feel so welcome. Plus! I have some fun new memories, pictures and recipes to share the next time I'm back with my ol' clan.

Lots to be thankful for this year! Lots of people to love!

: )

No comments: