September 29, 2008

Do I know you?

I had a strange experience the other day. I was out for a walk/jog on Saturday morning at a park. On my way home, there was a guy standing near the entrance of the park, facing me. As I got closer to him, he started smiling and chanting, "Sar-ah! Sar-ah!" As I was about to run past him (looking perplexed I'm sure), he took off running, right past me, in the opposite direction. I can't remember if I said anything, because I was so confused.

I don't want to be rude, but I can't figure out how I know this guy. I was wearing my Obama shirt, so I thought maybe he recognized me from my blog? Do I know you???

Please comment or shoot me an email.

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Maybe he had you confused with Sarah Palin.

Sarah Erin said...

Oh I didn't even think of that... maybe it was just a coincidence and he was reacting to the Obama shirt. And he is a Palin fan.

I'm not sure there are any Palin fans in Baltimore, though.