June 13, 2008

Blog a Song!

I figured out how to post a song clip without a video! Can't believe I didn't think of this before. Just find the song/video you want from youtube, grab the html code from there, and change the height (within the embed tags) to 25. I feel so geeky!

I Need Some Fine Wine, And You, You Need to be Nicer

The Cardigans, Super Extra Gravity



Clean Getaway
Maria Taylor, Lynn Teeter Flower




Now, when I want to post a song but I'm not a big fan of the video, I can just post a song.

Yessss.

[clips from youtube and youtube]

5 comments:

Blessed said...

Been wanting to be able to do this for a long time, however I do not understand the language. What is "the embed tags" ? and how does one change the height?

So glad I have such smart grandchildren!

Love Ya forever (and beyond)
G. Peggy

Sarah Erin said...

It's a little tricky if you don't know HTML coding at all. I will try to tell you how, via email this weekend.

: )

kat said...

oh, very cool! Thanks for the tip Sarah. Been wanting to know how to do this.

Eva said...

Thanks for the tip sarah! I've been wanting to do this too!

Kiersten said...

hahahahaha! YES you used metablogging as your tag!