February 3, 2008

Subtle Red

Not quite Raggedy Ann red (she's pretty creepy, by the way), but I dyed my hair for the first time ever! I kind of always wanted to dye it, but I'd never thought of red until Maggie and Marielle mentioned it. It's a very subtle, natural red – called Sedona Sunset. How appropriate : )

I was very un-photogenic yesterday, so I only made silly faces. Not sure if you can even tell it's red in these pics, but maybe some of you can! It makes my eyes look greeeeeener.

It's a fun change mid-winter. Just temporary.

7 comments:

ML said...

it definitely looks redder & its just gorgeous!!!!

Scott Zero said...

For the 324,233,223rd time:

I absolutely love it.

IMAZERO said...

you're beautiful!!!
MommaZ

miss maggie said...

you should always trust marielle when it comes to chosing color! red was a great choice!

ML said...

i can't argue with maggie on that one ;)

diverted said...

like it

Michael Rosenthal said...

see ya