February 2, 2008

Living Room

I owe my family and friends pictures of my home since I've been here since late-November. So I'll start you off today with this pieced-together photo of our living room:

(you can click the image to see it larger)

I was sooo lucky to find a roommate who already had a ton of furniture, awesome art, and fabulous taste! Our living room is pretty much all her stuff (including an elephant trunk print in the upper left-hand corner!).

That's the front door with the bright light shining through. We're still on the lookout for some awesome bold drapes for that window. To the left you can see our stairs down to our basement, and stairs up to the second floor.

We love our little row-home and all its exposed brick : )

More pictures of more rooms to come!

No comments: