December 20, 2007

Insta Snow!

Momma Zero told me she was sending me some snow from Connecticut, since they got so much and Baltimore got none. I thought she was kidding. But she wasn't.


How fantastic is this?! Scott, Maggie, ML and I made it. And made it. And made it. And played with it. And then I put some in a vase on our kitchen table, since there is still no sign of snow in Baltimore.

Just two tiny scoops of powder (pictured above) and two ounces of water makes a couple handfuls of "snow." It's even cold! And apparently it stays snowy for a couple weeks. We're not sure exactly what happens to it after that...



Want your own? Looks like you can buy some here.

Thanks Momma Zero!

2 comments:

ML said...

that was so much fun :)

makesnowmagic.com said...

Thanks for writing, I very much liked your newest post. I think you should post more frequently. you evidently have natural ability for blogging! Now you can have instant snow anywhere on demand even where it never snows, Kwik-Snowc an make artificial snow or fake snow even in the middle of the desert.

Regards,
snow magic