December 10, 2007

Dear Blog,

I miss you. I promise to make time for you soon. For now, things like going to work (which is going great, by the way!), Christmas shopping, building my IKEA furniture, making delicious food to eat, and generally getting situated in my new life are taking over. It's fun, and I'm lucky and I love it and I'm busy with great things, but I am oh-so-looking forward to having some relaxing me-time again.

So! Not to worry. I will be back. I promise.

Does this Saturday work for you?

It's a date.

6 comments:

Blessed said...

It's a date!nkuq

Blessed said...

please disregard the nkuq :)

Zana Fauzi said...

I was wondering as well. But I know you've been working and all, and best of all, you're having fun ! Good luck !

diverted said...

i miss you too...

Bill said...

Scott is getting replaced on dates by an electronic journal?

Poor Scott.

See you soon!

Sarah Erin said...

Thanks for missing me and patiently waiting for more posts! I think I'm finally back in business. Starting to get the routine down...

Loving the new job!