November 2, 2007

Mitch Hedberg Never Gets Old.

My favorite comedian.

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of something, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on, better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like mine." –Mitch Hedberg

I have his album, "Mitch All Together," set so his one liners pop up in between some songs on random. I've probably heard the jokes 15 times each, and they never get old. In fact, I even used one of his lines at one of my job interviews.

They asked, "Where do you see yourself in five years?"
I said, "Celebrating the 5th year anniversary of you asking me this question."

I'm not sure they got it, but I couldn't help myself. Mitch and I hate that question.

Want more? This site has a bunch of his lines. I recommend it.

No comments: