November 10, 2007

Baltimore


I'm here! Have been for a few days, and even squeezed in a trip
to visit Scott already (he's famous, by the way). Lucky me!

The trip was really beautiful – full of gorgeous fall colors.
And I also saw a disturbingly large number of dead deer roadkill.
...But let's just focus on the pretty leaves. And snow flurries in West Virginia!

First day of work is this Monday, Nov.12. Very excited.
Marielle has definitely gotten me pumped about Under Armour : )

I'll be back with regular posts in a week or so, after I'm more situated.

In the meantime, you can check out the box doodle project.
Totally reminds me of Roberto. So I guess we aren't alone.

[image from google maps]

2 comments:

Scott Zero said...

You're only with me for my fame... I knew it.

Sarah Erin said...

Yes, because we all how much I love coffee...