July 24, 2007

Ratatouille

Last night, half way through devouring our weekly Tuesday 1/2 price nachos, Scott and I made a spontaneous decision to go see Ratatouille. We had no idea what time it was showing, walked up to the cinema at 6:40, and the next show was at 6:40. See? We were meant to watch it. Didn't even miss the previews. Annnd my student ID still gets me cheap tickets. Woo!

I'd had no desire to see it until it got such good reviews. Pixar never fails to impress.

We loved it! I definitely recommend it. It's fun to see on the big screen, too, because of the great animation skills. Feel-good fun.

So here's a little taste (ha-ha) of how it was made:



I recommend going after dinner, not before!

1 comment:

Blessed said...

I have put the movie on my NetFlix queue, but perhaps I should try to go and see it on the big screen. I'm looking forward to seeing it. Thanks for the tip about eating first. I will be sure and remember.