July 13, 2007

Did You Know?



Found this thought-provoking video today while job searching. XPLANE, "The Visual Thinking Company" placed job listings for designers on creative hotlist & mizzou mafia (thanks Mark!). Went to the XPLANE website, which led me to the CEO's blog, Communication Nation.

Even though XPLANE didn't make this video, I'm fascinated by the information in this blog, and this guy certainly seems like the kind of person I'd like to work for. I don't know if XPLANE is too much information-design and not enough graphic design for my taste & skill, but it's definitely worth a look.

Watch the video. Definitely worth your eight minutes. Then let me know what you think!

By the way - did somebody pull this up in the VC studio sometime? It seems vaguely familiar...

2 comments:

My name's Haley said...

It was on newstoday a while back. Except it was the first version and was called shift happens.

yours is prettier.

diverted said...

interesting. isn't xplane a microsoft-related company?