Starting up again! This time at www.heyfromsarah.com.
November 10, 2011
November 24, 2010
September 19, 2010
July 8, 2010
Things to be excited about in the next month-ish:
• Enjoying the new house with Scott + relaxing
• Wednesday night Zumba classes!
• A few Thursday nights out in Delaware with Philly friends
• Bachelorette party in South Carolina for Kelly
• Mom + Sister-in-Law's five-day visit to Delaware + NYC
• Eat veggies from our garden
• Kelly & Aaron's wedding in Connecticut
• Helping my former professor set up the UD Letterpress Studio
• Getting a puppy
• Labor Day in the Poconos with college friends
This girl is a happy girl.
July 6, 2010
Scott kindly supervised and instructed me through my first grilling practice, from having me pour the huge bag of coals in the chimney, to promising the chimney handle wasn't too hot to touch, to pretending to be interested in the 20+ photos I took of a bunch of veggies (or maybe he was actually interested?).
Our party leftovers are cooked up and lunch is ready to take to work for the whole week!
Our new grill is a Weber One-Touch Gold, recommended by both my brother (Trent) and Bill. With the chimney starter, those coals are ready in 10 minutes. We love it so far!
Pics of our Independence Day party to come as soon as I can mooch them off my photographer friends. Complete with slip 'n slide, sparklers and lots of delicious potluck goodies.
July 5, 2010
That's the bride-to-be in the middle, with two of her bridesmaids (Becca and me!). College roommates! Finally a framable picture of the three of us. Can't wait for the celebration in August. It's going to be a beautiful lake-side wedding in Connecticut.
(Photo courtesy of Becca — thanks!)